May 3, 2008

JUNO


I watched JUNO last nite,and this film is magnificent.i can watch it over and over again.i love the way junebug talks.
the story goes naturally well.I`m not gonna reiew that now,cause i think you should watch it by yourself,and tell me what do you think.
(hahaha bilang aja lu males nge review ndel..:P)
yeah,i`m not in a mood of writing rite now,but i just want to share my exicitement about this film.

ps: Oh ya,i've got juno's soundtrack.And most of all are oldies.Everytime i heard them,I feel like im in the 'padang rumput' with lot of cows.
sittin' under the big tree and gazing at the sky,playin harmonica and tht kind of stuff.And it's kinda relaxing i guess.tht's one of my dream moments in my life.
so,put juno on ur list then,and get ready to fall in love with junebug!

(hm..why im being really pessimist you guys will like this muvi like i do,haha yeah whatevr..:P)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails