December 22, 2010

Ole ole Guacamole!*


Gonna share you my customized gaucamole recipe that I made to be a friend of my telly time last night.

Things you need: Avocado, tomato, lettuce, olive oil, garlic, brown baguette, butter, salt & pepper.
Since it's hard to explain it in english, saya akan pake bahasa ganda campuran enggres-indo aja untuk mereduksi kemungkinan lost in translation dan mengurangi keinginan anda garuk2 pantat gara-gara gatel baca enggres saya yang aduhai ambyarnya ini ;)

Pertama, ciduk daging alpuket ke dalam mangkok, Potong dadu tomat (btw tomatnya ini jumlah nya sesuai selera sih, kalo saya cuman separoh, cuz I don't like tomato-ey taste on food), chop the lettuce (ini jumlah nya juga sesuai selera), peel and mince the garlic, put those all at the avocado bowl, then mash it.
I didn't use tortilla chips buat di "dip"-in ke guacamolenya. But I used toasts that I made from sliced brown baguette yang di heat di pan ber-butter.

and Voila, here they are ;D
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

* please leave the title alone :P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails